In order for our technical staff to assist you as efficiently as possible, please send us pictures of your existing equipment using your cell phone.
We cannot properly start your technical support session without these pictures!
We NEED pictures of the following items:
1. Front of your Keypad (Where you turn the system on & off.)
2. Front of your Alarm Panel (Where the main wiring of the system are in.)
3. Inside the Alarm Panel Wiring itself. (Open the Panel & Take a 2 Pictures.)
5. Inside the Phone Jack (If it is or was monitored by phone – cover pops off.)
6. NOTE: IF WE ARE RESTARTING OR REPLACING AN EXISTING INTERNET or CELLULAR TRANSMITTER, we will need at least 4 pictures of the device.
1 of the FRONT with the cover ON.
1 of the FRONT with the cover OFF.
1 of the INSIDE of the COVER.
1 of where the WIRING of the DEVICE is CONNECTED inside the ALARM PANEL.
BY SENDING US THESE PICTURES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OUR TECHNICAL STAFF CAN BE SURE TO SEND YOU ANY REQUIRED PARTS IN ADVANCE AS WELL AS BE ABLE TO WALK YOU THROUGH YOUR ALR SET UP WHEN NEEDED.
· SEND UD AS MANY PHOTOS AS YOU CAN, THE MORE THE BETTER!
ONE PICTURE AT A TIME TO PREVENT EMAIL BOUNCES DUE TO LARGE FILES.
· USE PLENTY OF LIGHT BY USING YOUR FLASH!
· LOOK AT YOUR PHOTOS BEFORE YOU SEND THEM! DON’T SEND BLURRY PHOTOS!
Send Photos Directly From Your Cell Phone
ONE PHOTO AT A TIME TO PREVENT BOUNCES